March 25, 2005

Speechless

While I was browsing my cartoon sites today, for the weekly update, I came across something that just sickened me. I hadn't mentioned anything on it in this blog, since I tend to stay away from tragic situations.

I'm sure that everyone is aware of the tragedy that happened in Red Lake, Minnesota. I can't even begin to discribe my feelings about it. The child that did the slayings was very emotionally disturbed. From what I've read, he was a neo-nazi, his father committed suicide, and his mother is in a nursing home after getting severe brain damage from an automobile accident. It was the makings of a very disturbed person.

One of the sites I visit, had a cartoon sent in by him last October. It shows how disturbed he was. They are keeping it online as part of the "public record." Here is the animation.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Red Lake who lost family and friends in the tragedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home