July 28, 2005

Survey Thingie

Since I don't do a lot of posting about myself, I came across this survey while frequenting the Almighty Goths website. So, I decided to fill it out, so people could get a little more of an idea about me, and my evilness. Here is survey.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Michael
Birthday:September 11, 1976
Birthplace:undisclosed location near chicago
Current Location:undisclosed location near chicago
Eye Color:see that pic of the eye? that's my right eye. they're blue
Hair Color:brown
Height:5'11"
Right Handed or Left Handed:righty
Your Heritage:Italian, German, Swedish
The Shoes You Wore Today:i pulled a fred flintstone day.
Your Weakness:that's a secret
Your Fears:just about everything
Your Perfect Pizza:in general sausage, although canadian bacon with good mushrooms (portabellas) is tops
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Straight A's for my fall semester
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:EEEK!!!
Thoughts First Waking Up:oh fuck, its that late?
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes
Your Bedtime:3-6am
Your Most Missed Memory:that involves a woman. nuff said.
Pepsi or Coke:just to drink, pepsi. as a mixer, coke.
MacDonalds or Burger King:Mickey D's
Single or Group Dates:Single. I'm much more relaxed when its one on one.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Arizona green tea with honey
Chocolate or Vanilla:eat-chocolate. smell-vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:cappacino, espresso, black coffee... all yummy
Do you Smoke:been quit since january '04
Do you Swear:what the fuck do you think?
Do you Sing:I am a karaoke god. I do a great billy idol, and my rendition of "like a virgin" is legendary
Do you Shower Daily:yes.
Have you Been in Love:yup
Do you want to go to College:i'm back in it, if that answers your question
Do you want to get Married:yeah, no rush though
Do you belive in yourself:if i didn't, i'd be hidden in a closet wallowing in self pity
Do you get Motion Sickness:nope
Do you think you are Attractive:i don't think i'm ugly
Are you a Health Freak:at least once a week i eat a greasy gyro, with feta cheese. I weigh 250. sound healthy?
Do you get along with your Parents:A little bickering, but for the most part I do.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Thunderstorms are cool. Love to sit there and watch and listen to them.
Do you play an Instrument:Yes, I was first chair... Tuba player in high school. attempted guitar.. failed miserably.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes. beer, scotch, vodka, kahlua, wine...
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:just my prescription
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yup.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:nope
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:dear lawd no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:month no, year yes. its as satisfying as eating cardboard.
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no, but my buddy decided to, when no one else was... *shudders*
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:nope
Ever been Drunk:yup
Ever been called a Tease:yes I have
Ever been Beaten up:yup
Ever Shoplifted:when I was 3, I took a candy bar...
How do you want to Die:when I am so old, i can honestly say I've accomplished all I wanted to, and just do it in my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I wanna be a JUNKEE when I grow up!!! LOL
What country would you most like to Visit:Australia
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:brown
Favourite Hair Color:brunnette, or red hair. no blondes.
Short or Long Hair:Long
Height:under 5'8" shorter the better
Weight:less than me, but not a waif
Best Clothing Style:i dunno. I'm not exactly the fashion police. i'm a fashion victim.
Number of Drugs I have taken:i dunno... aspirin, tylenol,
Number of CDs I own:no clue. I wouldn't wanna count. a lot.
Number of Piercings:zero on me
Number of Tattoos:one
Number of things in my Past I Regret:i can't count that high

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home