September 23, 2005

Happy Blirfday

Today, September 23, this blog turns one year old.

What was originally planned as being a group blog, has turned out to be my most fun blog, and completely solo. Many of my early blogs were on coffee, so todays shall follow suit.

I bought a french press this week, and tried it out this morning, since I had some time (off work and school?!?!) They are absolutely amazing. I brewed a pot of mud, since I am particularly fond of really dark, black coffee. It doesn't even have a hint of bitterness to it. I'm still in shock and awe over how good this cup of coffee is.

In other words, today is going to be a happy day, even if Froyd tried to ruin it for me. (I know you're lying about Zombies being ficticious.)

Happy days, brought to you by not having school, not having to work, yummy guatamalan antigua coffee brewed in a french press, and insane 18 year old kitties who poke at your arm while you blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

happy blifday.

Sat Sep 24, 12:45:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Jenni said...

Oh fun! How many cats do you have?!

Tue Sep 27, 12:02:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

Just one kitty, although I do get to kitty sit, and/or get visited by my brother's cats. One being a demonic siamese, and the other being the infamous Foo Fighter, who is from the same litter as my cat (yes, another insane 18 year old kitty.)

Tue Sep 27, 12:10:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home