September 23, 2005

Skeleton Song by Sevendust

In my weekly music on friday thing, one of the recurring names on the list is Sevendust. They are a metal band, that also happens to have an excellent melodic side, and does wonders with a slow song. They walk that line between metal (songs like black, bitch, too close to hate), and mainstream rock.

This song is one of my all time favorite songs, and its a mellow one, so no need to fear your comp speakers blowing up from it.


Powered by Castpost

Hope this works. Learned about this service from surfing my plethora of blogs, and found the link on Sad Old Goth's page. Thanks Gregor.

3 Comments:

Blogger gregor said...

Well, I came across it on Sluggo needs a nap, one of my fellow Jersey bloggers, so pass it on!
I also see that you have "been touched by his noodly apendage" All Hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!
Please don't take everything on my blog to heart, sometimes I like to ruffle the fur a bit. Believe me, the past two years have fostered a lot of doubt in my own political beliefs. These are very confusing times.
Be well.
Gregor

Fri Sep 23, 01:41:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

Understand completely on the politics. I'm usually roasting conservatives on here (as you know), and I know most of your posts on the same lines are done in humor.

Besides, believe it or not, most of my friends have conservative/republican political beliefs.

And yes, these are confusing times, and I am always questioning my beliefs. Its a sign of an open minded, original thinker. We need more people like that in society. Both sides have far too many sheep.

I prefer the role of being a rabid sheepdog. I tend to the flock, but if one pisses me off i'm going cujo on its ass!!!

Fri Sep 23, 01:59:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

oh, and I am such a Pastafarian I am also the proud owner of a FSM T-shirt.

We are all his children: mountains, trees, and midgets.

Fri Sep 23, 02:08:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home