December 23, 2005

That Sexy Bin Laden


Osama's neice, Wafah Dufour, was recently interviewed by GQ magazine, and posed for a photoshoot. I just must say one thing...

DAYUM!!!

This goes to further prove a theory of mine: middle eastern women are hot.

I think I might have to convert to Islam so they would look in my direction.

Pastafarianism has been fun and all, but most pirate women have peg legs and eyepatches. Not exactly sexy... well, I do find the YARS sexy, and they do know how to tie knots with ropes pretty well...

Oh drats, yet more personal dilemmas on women, so many types, so much sexiness. *sighs*

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Somehow I think her uncle's reaction might be somewhat different than yours...

Have a good holiday,Michael. That is if you are still celebrating...what with your upcoming conversion and all. :)

Sun Dec 25, 12:11:00 AM CST  
Blogger -L said...

It's a rough life, isn't it, Michael? Between all your women and all your boozin'...You poor thing!

*tear*

Mon Dec 26, 11:35:00 AM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

Yeah, the life of being an overaged single college kid ain't easy.

Mon Dec 26, 01:53:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home