February 08, 2005

Shout Outs/Addiction

I'm going to install one of those Blogroller things on my page, with a list of peoples blogs on it so that they can be linked from my blog. I know that most people like more hits to their blogs, but some don't want em. So, If you want yours thrown on the list, just add a comment. If I already visit your blog, no need for an URL. If I can get to your profile, then to your blog that way, no need for an url. If I can't get to your profile, or you have 8 blogs and you only want one linked, tell me. If I know you though, and only read one of yours, that's the one I am going to link instinctively. Think that's it.

Now, my new addiction. I discovered a song last night I am now addicted to. First, a little background. I have an almost scary fascination with covers of songs. (iTunes tells me 319 songs worth). I discovered a new one last night. A cover of a song written by Willie Nelson, and made famous by Patsy Cline known as "Crazy" performed by the industrial rock/techno band known as the Kidneythieves. Female vocalist. Her vocals are low and raspy at times, and full blown and angry at others. Just amazingly yummy. That song is my new addiction. Thought I'd share.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

You can add me to a blogroll. Sounds like another good way to trick people into reading what I write ;)

Tue Feb 08, 02:42:00 PM CST  
Blogger marieke said...

This has nothing to do with your post, I just wanted to say I like the new title with the creepy clown things! :)

Tue Feb 08, 06:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

Lisa and Jenni on blogroller. That is the list so far. That is the beginnings of project for thursday. I have one other blog I am going to put on there, its a Liberal, 300+ hits per day on it, political site, that is subscribed to eight different sites to gain it more hits. I figure they don't need to be asked.

Marieke - thanks for the compliment. I needed something a little more original, and those pics cracked me up a bit too much. So, they are now part of my header.

Anyone else can always ask to be added on at anytime. The thing looks simpler than constantly editing HTML. I could be wrong though...

Wed Feb 09, 11:49:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home