February 08, 2005

Internet Explorer Can Go To Hell and Die!!!

I now lay IE to rest. I hope it is a slow painful fiery death. I don't know if I lucked into some sort of spyware/virus, or a protective measure that Bill Gates and company felt I needed. All I know is, I lost the ability to do what I have been doing for the past 10 years. Searching where you can also type in an URL. I would go into IEs settings and change it... changes back.

I took my normal problem solving steps. Update antivirus. Scan. Update my spyware programs. Scan. Download NEW spyware program (legally free ones of course.) Scan. My system is very clean right now. Still no go. I didn't have the problem earlier today. I didn't have the problem last night. We did have a massive windows update today, that was giving me problems with windows messanger AND IE.

So, Billy, I have to salute you with my middle finger right now. I used to be one of your biggest defenders. Not anymore. Either a crack in your software fucked me, or you fucked me. I don't like being fucked unless I give permission to be fucked. I have downloaded one of those alternate, and free, web browsers. I'm using it now. Its now my default browser. Thanks for looking out for my safety. I don't use your shit anymore. That safe enough?

Fucking bastard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Cuz we are the Aqua Teens, make the homies say ho and the girlies wanna scream....

Actually, that wasn't too far from the truth. Of course, I figured out the problem after I downloaded and learned a few tricks on the new browser. But, Billy and his weaknesses still make me mad, so I go with new browser.

Wed Feb 09, 11:31:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home