February 10, 2005

"Liberal Pussies"

"All the liberals do is whine and complain, cuz they are afraid to fight. They are just a bunch of pussies. If it wasn't for us, they would be dead."

Ever hear that? I know I have. Thing that amazes me, is that always comes out of the mouth of a civilian. Yeah, a blogger too. Most bloggers are... in the 18-30 year old age group. If they are so damn tough, and so pro-war, I have a few questions.

First off, how have they saved me? I mean, sitting there typing really isn't exactly a valiant effort towards doing anything beneficial towards my life. If that was the case, I might be able to do a word count between the various blogs I've had, and I might beat them on a word count, so I might win the battle on saving lives. I typed more, I win. Hahahahahahaha. They could spellcheck me though, I know I do mispell words often. I'm not a professional writer after all, and don't submit my work to any major literary sources, and have no intentions of doing so.

Now, onto the more pressing question: If they are so pro-war, and think I am such a "liberal pussy" for being anti-war, how come they aren't enlisting? Seriously. I think they are the ones who need to tell me why they aren't risking their lives for what they think is such a noble cause. I'm a "pussy" for not fighting in a war in Iraq I don't believe in, but they aren't for not fighting in it?

Next time you get called that, ask them why they don't enlist. Seriously. If they love the idea of war, and blowing up things in far off lands so much, they should prove it. Enlist. Uncle Sam needs them. It is the ultimate way for them to show their support.

I can guarentee they will come up with an excuse why they haven't or can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home